1. L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifer BB Cream-Deep ($10). I am pretty sure this BB Cream is magical or something. If you want a smooth, glowy, flawless, and lightweight look, this is for you! When you squeeze the tube, the cream is a sliver tint. Once you apply it to your face, it matches up to your skin tone and it looks amazing. You can't feel it and you need no other makeup on your face with this. Amazing product for the summer (and every other season)
2. Wet n' Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner-Black ($3). Well, I have to say that for the price, this is a pretty good product. It goes on smooth and makes creating the winged look really easy! It does take a careful hand to apply it perfectly, but if done right, you will adore it.
3. Wet n' Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder-Strike A Pose Rose ($4). I picked up this product to compare it to Maybelline Hi-Light. I have to say, I liked it even better. Even though this is considered a powder, it acts more like a blush. The pigment is just fantastic. The rosy glow looks beautiful in any light and it is one of my favorite buys!
4. Wet n' Wild Cover All- Medium ($2). After my makeup artist applying stick cover up below my eyes at a shoot, I have been wanting to experiment. Luckily I don't have dark circles underneath my eyes, but this product is perfect for brightening up your face. It is also useful when contouring!
5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream- Milan ($6). Favorite lip cream of all time. Best pigment, great price, and it is long lasting. You won't even notice that it is there. No complaints here!