1. Hairfreé Round and Flat Brush. Not only does this duo feature venting ceramic plates which means it will shorten your blow dry time in half, they are made for all hair types. This will also allow you to turn down the temperature of your heat tools. One of my favorite parts is that the back of the flat brush is a mirror which is great for styling on-the-go. Both brushes have a self-cleaning feature that works by pressing a tab which will pop the top plate of the brush and the hair in the brush can easily be removed. These brushes leave an amazing shine and have been my savior!
2. Eva NYC Hold Me Tight Hairspray. I used this spray for multiple all-day events where you need a flexible hold and this does the trick. I hate flaky sprays that feel hard and crunchy, but this one is soft and even has a pleasant scent. It is meant for year round weather conditions and that is the ultimate goal when finding a good spray.
3. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product. After seeing this product everywhere, I had to see what everyone was raving about. Surely I found out and wish I knew sooner! This works wonders on hair that needs moisturizing without anything too heavy. Said by its name, it does ten different jobs including: repairing dry/damaged hair, adds shine, detangles, controls frizz, seals & protects hair color, prevents split ends, stops hair breakage, creates silkiness, enhances natural body, and it's a flat iron spray & thermal protector. I have seen a major difference in the ends of my hair since I began using this!
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo. In between washes, this is what you need. Dry shampoo has recently taken over the beauty industry because not only is it perfect on lazy days, it helps add extra volume to achieve beachy waves. You simply spray, brush, and style as you wish! It has a great fresh smell to it and the cost is minimal. This one that I use is the original, but Batiste has a whole line filled with different types to suit your personal needs. It is truly possible to have glam hair between washes!
5. GG Gatsby Over-the-Top Root Lift Spray. Regular hairspray can sometimes be too heavy at the roots and will leave you with non-flexible hair. Root spray is lighter than a hairspray and it gives you ultra volume at the crown. You can use this while your hair is wet or dry or while blow drying. It gives you very soft hair and looks fabulous!