1) Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush- This is the newest item in my hair department and I picked it up in the store just because it looked so interesting. This paddle brush contains microfiber bristles along with normal bristles to help absorb water from your hair right after washing. It is also good for detangling and it is pretty large so you can control large sections of hair at a time.
2) Organix Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil- This instant repair weightless healing oil has been a lifesaver for me. My hair can get pretty dry, so I try to avoid damaging it at all costs. This spray is very light and and keeps your hair from breaking off since it contains keratin. The argan oil keeps my hair very soft and smooth all day long. Did I also mention it leaves you with a beautiful shine? I have been noticing a great improvement in my hair since using this product. This spray also has the best scent. Organix really needs to start creating perfumes...hehe!
3) Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain- I wanted to find a simple pink lip stain or balm so I decided to give this one a shot. The shade I got is 128-Pinky Promise and it is very moisturizing. It lasts for hours and it is even a tad shimmery. Great for day or night!
4) Sally Hansen Salon Effects- It is very rare to find me without some sort of nail polish on. I have used these nail polish strips in the past when they were brand new, but they didn't leave a lasting impression on me then. I recently came across a huge sale on them, so I had to buy a few of the newer patterns. I decided to use the florals first and I really liked the turnout this time. They stayed neat for about a week and didn't damage my nails like other brands I have used.
5) One by One Volum' Express- Maybelline has really been doing well with their mascaras and this one has to be my #1 favorite. I can be very picky with mascara because I hate it when it's clumpy or looks very unnatural (unless I am going for a dramatic look). I have naturally long eyelashes, but I still like to have extra definition to my length. Voluminous eyelashes are something I usually prefer for night or special occasions. When I tried this product, other than having nice volume, it really added length, definition, and it separated out my lashes very well.
6) Evian Facial Spray- Humidity and hot weather can be pretty intimidating, but this spray changes things. One of the feelings that I hate the most is when your face begins to sweat and you feel sticky, especially with makeup on. As soon as you spritz this stuff on your face, you instantly feel refreshed and cooled off. This is a must-have for hot weather!
7) Ray Ban Sunglasses- I love a good pair of sunnies and these were my favorite for the month of April. Out of all of the sunglasses I have, I constantly went right to these for a ton of my outfits. Their sunglasses are great quality and very durable!
8) Popular: Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geek- Alright, just to let you know, I am a total bookworm. I love to pick up a good book in library or at B&N! In the non-fiction this one quickly caught my attention. I read thirty pages right on the spot and I was hooked, so to the register I was. To give you a short description, this book is by a teenage girl named Maya Van Wagenen who did a popularity experiment in eighth grade. She always felt very low on the "social scale" in her school and had no confidence. One day she was given Betty Cornell's Teenage Popularity Guide written by Betty Cornell, a teenage model, in the 1950s. Maya decided to take the guide and do a year long experiment following the 1950s guide. This was actually a fantastic non-fiction book and if you are looking for a new read, check it out! I won't tell you anymore about it because I don't want to spoil it for anyone! You can probably see lots of videos circulating different news stations as the author has been doing many interviews. Great read!